Caroline has spoken and facilitated workshops at Google HQ, Twitter, and the United Nations, among many others.
Caroline works closely with social impact communicators, executives, and nonprofits to drive change and create awareness. Caroline's style is collaborative, open, (at times funny!), and goal-driven, with the emphasis on actionable learning that you can apply the minute you get back to your desk.
A sought-after speaker, Caroline presents at conferences, universities and foundations in the US and abroad.
- Using Technology for Social Change
- Idea to Action: Social Entrepreneurship Boot Camp
- Communications & Social Media Strategic Planning Workshop
- The Digital Diplomacy Lab
- Social Media for Human Rights & Global Development
- The Socially Savvy CEO - Social Media for CEO's, Executive Directors and Board of Directors
- The New PR for Nonprofits - Getting Attention in the Digital Age
Interested in having me speak or present a workshop at your next event?